Grant Search Subscription Giveaway
Subscribe for 12 months by October 31st, 2014 for a chance to win lifetime access to our grant search. Subscribe to our 7-Day trial for a chance to win a 12-month subscription.
Terms & Conditions / Official Rules
Please read these rules before entering the School Funding Center Giveaway Drawing. By subscribing, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy eligibility requirements. In this document, (Sponsor) refers to The School Funding Center.
1. How to Enter. Purchase a 12-month subscription to be eligible for the lifetime subscription drawing OR purchase a 7-day subscription to be eligible for the 12-month subscription drawing.
2. Prizes. A total of two prizes will be awarded: ONE 12-month grant search subscription and ONE lifetime grant search subscription. All prizes shall be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entrants at the time of the drawing. Only one prize will be awarded to each person or entrant.
3. Selection of Winners. One winner will be chosen from each of two groups: those who purchase a 12-month subscription between now and October 31st, 2014; those who purchase a 7-day subscription between now and October 31st, 2014. Winners will be selected randomly by the Sponsor from among all eligible subscribers as follows: lifetime subscription winner and 12-month subscription winner will be chosen on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014. Winners will be notified by email. Winner's first names and last initials will be posted on this page after the random drawing. By accepting a prize, each winner further releases the Sponsor and related affiliates and related companies from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with such winner's participation in the Drawing or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize or to participating in the Drawing or any prize-related activities.
4. Limitation of Liability. The Sponsor, its affiliates and their respected representatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, mutilated or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the Sponsor), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
5. General Release. By entering the Drawing, each entrant releases each Released party from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Drawing or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, or losses related to personal injuries, death, damages, to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light.)
6. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules, or cancel the Drawing at any time, in its sole discretion.